We are preparing the content of this page for you
What's in store for you?
- You will be given a project to work on for six to ten weeks.
- In your chosen department, you will try out some of the more basic and advanced activities.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- You'll interact with other interns while being supported by our HR team.
- At the end of the internship, you will then present a presentation to the company's management.
What will you gain from the internship besides experience?
- Your work will be rewarded with a salary of 200 Kc/hr.
- Working on a DPP.
- Time commitment min. 6h/day or by appointment.
- Possibility to establish long-term cooperation after the internship.
What qualifications should you meet?
- You are studying 3rd, 4th or 5th year of university.
- You are motivated to start your personal and professional growth.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and possible commuting.
- You have a driving licence.
How to apply?
Email email@example.com and let us know why you would like to intern with us.